Tuesday, November 8, 2016

My thoughts after 7 years with a Puerto Rican woman.....

7 years of marriage to a Puerto Rican and this is what I have learned. No matter what you do or how you do it, it's never enough or done the correct way. Certain Puerto Rican woman can disrespect you for years, lie to you, hold you to a totally different set of standards, consistently call you out your name, tell you they have had sex with a baby daddy on the night of your engagement to her and that baby daddy can't even pay for a gallon of milk for his son! This is the same dude she lied to me about when she first moved in and told me she was working late, but then she wasn't working late she was meeting him at a club trying to get house key's back! But what do you need house keys for when you left the man? Some Puerto Rican woman are judgmental when it comes to my own kids from a previous marriage but continue to keep her breast in her kids mouth and justify it with the most retarded bullshit I have ever heard of, the type of shit usually written on a show on HBO and justify and okay everything her's does, X, her eldest was spoiled, Miles was an angry child and now Mikey her last one the baby is angry. However as the eldest in the house that I do pay mortgage on and the "supposed" "man" of the house what about my anger? I mean Mikey is grown enough to screw girls, old enough to lie to our face and compare his 1 relationship to our marriage and that's okay TO MY WIFE but the minute I snap or get pissed I am wrong, the minute I take xbox away life is too hard for this dude! He runs to mommy and tells her how hard it is and guess what, in bed I have to hear another round of bullshit about how hard and how wrong I am in taking away a teen's xbox because he can't wash dishes or clean his clothes or clean his bathroom on the days that he is supposed to do those chores! Then after months of swallowing my pride and giving in and my patience are no more and the minute I show you again who she knew me to be, then the victim of Mighty Mouth comes out sorry I mean the mouth that always roars. 

My wife claims she needs a protector, no what she needs is a Helen Keller mute, someone who can't hear her unbalanced thought processes about how her kids have had such a hard life but my kids and having a felonous drug addict for a mother isn't a issue when it comes to the great people she has given birth too, I mean they are great, we got her eldest who has had a child and hasn't even allowed his own mother to see her grandson, but he surely wasn't thinking about that when his ass needed money and was calling the house at 3 AM, or was calling her at work calling her a bitch, but the minute I call her a bitch I am so wrong!, isn't that double standards or am I the crazy one? She needs a fuck buddy not a husband because she doesn't know how to respect a marriage or a man, and judging by how she raised 3 boys she doesn't have respect for herself and that is what I told her when we first met, she needs someone who can simply not be bothered by her blatant double standards, someone that isn't effected by someone who can say the most utterly nasty things and have an expectation that nothing said would hurt, but the minute I use the same actions then there is a problem. My father told me decades ago that when it comes to woman I am snake bit, how right he was and is. 

She still no matter what screams that she won't change and continues to call me out my name, to her I am a bitch ass nigga, like Mikey's father! But she never says anything about what she is, other than she knows she has issues! Issues aren't even on the top of her fucked up list of issues, how about her deafness, diabetes, lupus, PMS or now menopause as well as the inability to be fair are the issues she leaves out, but you know what, to her it's all my fault! She is without anything being her fault.

The thing is this, now I see why her kids fathers went and cheated on her and had other kids. Her mouth is her worst enemy and everything she told me about how her mother treated Mano is exactly how she treated and treats her kids and I wonder how's it working for her? To my blind fat little dick ass (HER OWN WORDS OF THE LAST 5 or so years when arguing)  it doesn't look too good but what do I know? I know that sometimes people need to shut the hell up and remember level heads prevail. 

I know when you want to disrespect people for YEARS sometimes they snap, seems to me common sense should always prevail. However she chooses to continue to run her mouth, even after I left the bedroom this last time last month and went all the way to the bottom floor she just couldn't shut the fuck up she had to come down with the intention of starting a fight and getting the last word in edgewise cause Crystal has taken enough shit from men! Crystal couldn't care enough about me to say you know he probably is stressed the fuck out with life, his step son blatantly lies to his face, doesn't do his chores and I give him everything it doesn't matter that Mikey doesn't do a 1/4 of what all the other kids had to do but can't even do what he is supposed too. Nope not her not Crystal, Mikey does what he wants and has no accountability, as long as he is getting a 3.0 GPA in a dumbed down public school Jesus Mikey can fuck, suck, play Xbox and go to every party he wants and Crystal is right there to put the titty in his mouth when he wants to be babied again and then tell me it's okay cause he isn't a bad kid, or it's okay because this is her last child! and if I say anything with regards to it, I am wrong. 

Perhaps had she focused more on respecting them baby daddies then getting the last word in to win an argument things may have went differently, I am not sorry that both her kids fathers cheated on her,  at this juncture in life she would have been better served having an abortion or being on birth control, I see her kids as being terrible as relationships go, however I also recognize that if she was anywhere near who she is now with that mouth, I see why they cheated. Does it make it right? Nope but I don't know of any man that will sit around being consistently disrespected and or chastised or shown his thoughts and desires mean nothing when it comes to a damn spoiled ass child that can't even do what the hell they are supposed to do but always gets everything they want.

I was told I have so many characteristics like her father and how she would do anything to see him again but the one man that she married that reminds her so much like her own father is treated like shit, make fun at my expense and when I reacts to her years of actions, and words then she's pissed? Sorry that makes no sense to me at all.  I have coached her son in football, I have tried to be a father to other men's seeds and all I get in return is a bullshit excuse about they are teens and their actions are normal, no it's ABNORMAL just like your justifications but because you make a 6 figure salary your right, right? Your right all the way up to when your son who begs for money only calls you when he is fucked up high or drunk, but then tell her that, and I am wrong, your 6 figure salary afforded your eldest bus tickets out of New York cause he was being chased for money owed, your 6 figure salary afforded him a paid cell phone when he used your money to pay his cell phone bill, but the one thing you asked of him he couldn't do but again Xavier is my fault for Xavier calling you a mindless worker bee and me seeing his brother cry and beg for his brother with whom he missed years ago is all my fault, maybe she should have kept his bedroom instead of turning it into an office for a no good nigga that didn't even work?? I don't know that too made no sense but recently none of her makes any sense. To every other woman I have canvassed that action would have made a normal woman fall even deeper in love, but not my wife, I am treated like a child, I don't make enough money, my dick isn't big enough, I am too fat but again years and years of disrespect and she is pissed at the monster she created when it comes to me. I wonder why she can't be mad at the monsters she bred and built, selective amnesia is what the clinical term is. 

Well I say to hell with that and to her ridiculous rhetoric and double standards, I could care less that she at 15 got pregnant cause she was so easy give her attention and compliment and she was giving you her pussy! That's what was told to me with sincere conviction, but the mention is it using it against her, it's not my issue or fault that her mother made her life such a living hell, but I suspect in some way in her mindset I responsible for that too.

She is her mother reborn, treating me like shit just like her mother treated her husband my wife's father who I am so much a like! My wife made choices as WE ALL MAKE AND MADE CHOICES but again she isn't the first woman to fuck young and won't be the last one, she did what the fuck she wanted so why is that an issue now 30 odd years later or an excuse? She can say all she wants about me being over weight my personal traits or whatever she wants but when did she become Venus Di Milo? In marriage you accept the good with the bad, I never wanted perfection, I wanted a woman who wasn't a fucking drug addict bringing men into my house to stab me, I wanted a woman that had like goals. However what I got was a walking conundrum of garbled mental issues and reasons why she has no friends. But then wonders why i won't take her dancing. Who the fuck besides my wife rewards bad behavior? Who other than my wife can allow everyone to shit all over her but the minute I do it, then it's a problem? 

Regardless I did the best I could more than most, In the end I accept my 50% I allowed her to disrespect me for years, I allowed the disrespect to our marriage and if all she can do is be mad at the monster her mouth and years of put downs and disrespect created then so be it. Again people that know when to say when, usually don't have the problems she does. I may not have been the perfect father, or husband but I did the right thing and was always consistent, the only constant thing with her was disrespect, my values not being valid over her kids and the fact that she is more married to her 16 year old than she was or will ever be married to me. In the end I have changed from a man who used to be so excited to see my wife to a man that barely wants to see her at all. Her mouth has done serious damage to the point that the last time she told me that she fucked another dude the night of our engagement I didn't see my wife anymore, I saw a man that needed his ass beat. This isn't what I signed up for and this type of Puerto Rican dysfunction that she brings to our marriage is slowly killing me but I will not go out without a fight, I have been fighting my whole life. I thought at 51 my battles would have been all fought, but nope now I have some unreasonable woman who is my wife I have to contend with, how's it going to end?? I don't know but what I do know is that bitch ass nigga that you think I am, keep playing me short. In life you keep pulling a dogs tail, what the fuck happens? As I said common sense will always prevail and when you get a man like me to a point that I really don't care, I hope your wolf tickets were really worth it. Cause I gotta say for as smart as you might be in that office of yours when it comes to your marriage your really stupid and have no clue what happiness or fairness is. That's just a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment